I'm 16 and had sex for the second time but this time my "cherry" has been popped. The bleeding didn't come until the next morning (let's call it day 2 for confusion's sake) and lasted the day but then went away and came back yesterday (day 3) near noon. I was confused because is this from my cherry popping or my period? Once again it's gone (day 4) and I'm 1 day late for my period. We did use a condom and I am on birth control...but before that we were fooling around without clothes (but no penetration because we had no condom) and my area was "on" his but he wasn't inside me. Is it possible for the sperm to travel inside? The lips of my vagina were barely touching his penis but it's more this that worries me than when we actually had interourse. I guess my point is: can losing your virginity cause a late period? If so, by how much? And, again, is it possible for me to get pregnant while we were fooling around but there was no penetration and no obvious ejaculation while my area even touched his? I'm really worries more about that part than anything else...thank you to those that answer

Sex is known to throw your hormones out of balance a bit, which causes late period. Since you just lost your virginity, I'm assumin you just started birth control, so really do be careful, it's still not fully active until 2 weeks have passed. With both condoms and the pill though, there is only a slim chance :3

I started the birth control a few months back, however the timing at which it's been taken has ben a bit wonky (meant for 8pm but I take it anywhere from 8-10pm which the doctor says is ok) and I think I forgot to mention that it's not so much the intercourse that scares me as much as when we were fooling around...question: would he have had to have his area inside mine so that I may be pregnant or can it travel in from the outer labia/"lips"? He didn't ejaculate while I was on top (but he wasn't in) but there's the chance for the pre-cum which may or may have not been there...we used a condom which didn't break or have cum in it when taken off because it was hurting him after a while and if there was pre cum it didn't slip through so I'm not worried about that