So I just want to know the chances of this.. He was on top of me but not laying on me and he was fingering me with one hand andthe other was beside my shoulder. I felt something wet drip down the side of my vaginia but I'm pretty sure that was me because i was so wet and then I found out he came. And he told me that he moved back so he wouldn't get any on me. he continued to finger me but didn't let the wet spot on his pants come near me. & he was wearing boxers and cargo shorts. They are very thick. Please help!!!!!!

Health Guru
Hi the chances of sperm getting inside you through 2 layers of clothes would be very unlikely as the clothing is acting as a natural barrier :-)

Are you sure? Ive been having really bad anxiety about this

Health Guru
Yes quite sure read the post fast reply that I answered and lizardqueen answered to and your see we both say the same :-)

Lizardqueen didn't reply to this. But has anyone ever gotten pregnant from that, like from cum getting near but not touching the vaginia? and when is the earliest I can take a test to feel better about it?

Health Guru
No lizardqueen replied to the same sort as I did in my history today that is asking the same question as you are and we both say no its not possible.
If your going to worry about things like that happening then I would suggest for you to in on birth control and to read up on safe ways to masturbate together :-)

Do you think if I took two birth control pills that that would help it at all?

Health Guru
Why would you need to take 2 bc pills?
Are you on bc all ready because if you are there is defiantly on need to be concerned!

No I haven't been religious about taking my BC but I stopped taking it around a month ago, do you think it would still be in my system?

Health Guru
No I very much doubt it would be.
I notice from other sort you have written that others have told you exactly the same as I have on this one including lizardqueen420 so I would also suggest if your going to get paranoid everytime this happens you either start taking bc again and stick to taking it all the time as your told to or its no use what so ever or you stop the dry humping.