I heard precum can make a girl pregnant and me and my bf are so worried. He said he masturbated 2 days before this happened and of course he peed a lot by then (he even peed before we messed around) and of course he had already taken baths and washed his penis. So here's what happened, we got to the bed and started kissing. we got turned on and we dry humped (me naked and his briefs and boxers on) and then we got naked. I gave him a bjob but he didn't come. It kinda tasted salty. I'm not sure if its urine residue or could be pre come. And then I got on top of him and I used my hand to put his penis inside me but it didn't came in not even the head or the tip of his penis cause after a few seconds (like 3-5 seconds) he stopped me (and of course I stopped) and said that I should put condom to his penis first. We just can't remember what touched my outer p***y if it is the tip, the head or the shaft cause we were just looking at each other. After I put condom to his penis he told me he'll eat my p***y so I lay down and he ate me out. He licked and sucked hard. I think he's very good at this. I got really wet like a mixture of saliva and my wetness. After that I wanted him to fck me and then we tried but now with condom on. Only the head got a little bit inside me and it already hurt and he didn't want to see me getting hurt so he said maybe we can do it next time. So we stopped and we just did a genito-genitalia rub in missionary style. And then he ate my p***y again and we did 69. He changed his condom though. He is kinda scared if it might tear or what. And then he ate my p***y again. And we did the genito-genitalia rub again but this time I'm on top. When he said he is about to come he told me to get off and after I got off he came and I saw the condom getting filled with semen. Then he went to the bathroom right ahead while holding the part of the condom nearest to his body tightly and he took off the condom at the bathroom and he used napkins to wipe off his penis (he said he didn't wiped it thoroughly and he didn't washed his hands). And then he got back and I teased him and touched his penis and he stopped me and told me to wash my hands right ahead and then I washed it water and after a few minutes (like 5-10 minutes) I washed my p***y with water and soap. We didn't touch each others genitals after that. I'm sorry for the long post. I just want it to be as detailed as it can be cause I'm really scared. We are not yet ready to become parents. I heard stories that pre *** can make me a girl pregnant even if their cherry isn't popped yet. I didn't know anything about pre *** before we did that. My boyfriend just told me everything he know this time I'm scared. This happened by the way last April 11. I had my last period March 28, my first day. It means I am fertile on that day April 11. I expect my next period to be on 26 or 28 this month. Please if anyone out there can tell me what are the chances of me getting pregnant? I'm really worried sick.

Hi PosaMari,

You did hear right.  Pre-cum can get you pregnant BUT it contains a very LOW SPERM COUNT compared to the actual ejaculation that chances of pregnancy occurring are very low to almost nil.  I didn't say it couldn't happen, I said chances of it actually happening are VERY LOW TO NIL.

I would say your chances of pregnancy are very low because of your story.  He didn't ejaculate into you whether condom on or not which is what you need to get pregnant.

Now, if you are worried about the possibility occurring still you will have to be patient and wait to test.  You say it happened on the 11th?  You are going to have to wait for the end of the first week of May before you will be able to test with a home pregnancy test that you can purchase at a pharmacy or grocery store, use with the first pee of the day.

Have you thought about birth control?  Birth control mixed with condoms doubles the preventative measures against pregnancy.

Good luck and hope this helps

Thank you lizardqueen420! I really hope and pray I wont get pregnant because of that. What are my options? Can I still take emergency contraception?

No problem, that is why us posters are here.

It is too late for you to take the morning after pill, you need to take it as it says - the morning after. The longer you wait to take pills the less effect it actually has. Your option would be going to a fertility clinic and get an abortion - lots of different procedures for this, you would be best to make an appointment with your doctor to get some advice and options that suit you.

Remember though, chances you are pregnant are almost NIL. Just relax and you will be fine.

my boobs hurt. its a symptom of pregnancy right?

yes that is a symptom. if you are getting more weary that you may be pregnant go to see a nurse to get a test or buy one in shops.

Hi PosaMari,

Yes this is a symptom of pregnancy but not only that. This is also a symptom of ovulation or PMS. Stress can mimic pregnancy symptoms thus sore boobs. This is why it is important to relax and not stress because it will and can and does cause pregnancy symptoms and you will continue to think this. Posa, how many times will I need to remind you that you will be fine and no baby will or is being conceived?

Still no period. I feel sick. Im having more vaginal discharge.

Have you tried a home pregnancy test to rule out the pregnancy? Try that. If not, then it is internal with your lady parts. You should visit a gyno if problems persist.

I had spotting today. Now Im more worried. My period isnt normally like this. I will take a home pregnancy test maybe this week.

please help me.. https://www.steadyhealth.com/Could_I_be_pregnant_please_help_____I_m_going_crazy____t328149.html?post_submited=1 I reallly really need help.. 

Did you end up being pregnant? Lots of us are in the same dilemma so please keep us posted! 

How is everything? Were you pregnant? I'm in a similar predicament.

Did you end up prego ? Amswer plz!

we were in a party and i was so high, my cruch appeared on the same party also so high. i gave him a lap dance then we got nasty. we started kissing, since we were in a crowd we went to have our own privacy in the bathroom. we got undressed and started touching each other. i gave him a hand job but his penis was still dry, he tried to make me wet by fingering me but he was so poor at that. he extended his penis which was still dry to the upper part of my vigina but moved back after like 3 second. is there a possibility of me being pregnant??? am kinda feeling if i have some of the symptoms, is it becaused am stressed up to know that am pregnant?? all this happened on thursday last week its been like 4 days only.