I have a question...
While on birth control, after intercourse & he cums in you, How do you clean yourself?! DO you leave it in there and your vagina cleans itself or do you just wash yourself?? i dont know what to do! i like to be clean expecially down there...

In general, the vagina is self-cleaning within limits.

Some women prefer to insert a finger when alone in the bathroom, and with a swirling motion, scoop out anything left.
Other women prefer to use a femine wipe or a washcloth to freshen. I think there's a lot of individual preference, and it's all influenced by the mood and emotions. Example: If you're TRYING to get pregnant, you may want to lay in bed with your lover, or hold position for many many minutes. On the other hand, if you want to drop of to sleep, you may not want to deal with "the wet spot", that will almost certainly occur afterwards.

Some couples just put down a towel underneath and use that to catch any drips.

Others say the first one of them to wake up or stir afterwards gets up for a wet wash cloth and towel to clean the other up.

I would prefer that a woman answer this, though... Ladies?

In my own experience I've not found it neccessary to try and scoop anything out though that is an option. I find going to the bathroom soon afterwards is enough to flush everything out. Then just using a wipe will catch anything on the outside. I wouldn't recommend leaving it in there for any length of time unless you were trying to conceive though as it can leave you susceptible to contracting urinary tract infections, which if you've ever experienced are pretty unpleasant.

i only have two remedies to get me clean on the inside....if im at my guys house, after sex i always go to the bathroom.i usually scoop my vagina out(with index and middle fingers).i prefer to run the water so i can rinse my fingers as i continue scooping.the first scoop will have lots of cum but as you scoop it will lessen. i prefer really warm water-its not cold plus it tightens my vagina back up.if im at home,i often sit in a bath tub of PLAIN WATER and i use my muscles to draw water inside and i push the water out(she is a fountain). i rarely douche bc water cleans me really good. as your water is draining out the tub flip the shower on so you can rinse your body off bc the cum was in the water. i hope ive kept this simple for you.

My wife gyno said that after we have sex the cum that comes out to just wash it off because cum can cause a woman bacterial vaginosis and it is basically like taking 2 table spoons of sugar and putting it on or in your vagina and he said that right after sex to just wash it off the cum that's left on the inside is suppose to stay in there because in the vagine there's a thing called the seminal pool where sperm stays for 72 hours its just the way the vagina is constructed and the rest of the sperm just comes out your OK

im sure i dont get it all so some does remain inside my vagina.i just dont feel clean simply wiping it away....ijs

We go to sleep soon after then get up and shower. However, I like the scent of the 2 liquids mixed together. My partners lijes the scent even more than I do.

That makes a lot of sense! I've never heard this before but most tines when my hub and I have sex and he ejs inside of me I somehow get bad infections!

I just have sex with my boyfriend yesterday and he cums in me... I rush in the bathroom to cleans myself with my finger but even am afraid... Can I be pregnant.. ?

Piss so you don’t get pregnant duh

That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. Peeing will not keep you from getting pregnant

I guess you know by now if you were pregnant ten months ago.

Pee comes out a different hole .