So my gf has extreme amounts of stress and missed her period. She just got robed at gun point last month, her ex bothers her, family problems. She should have gotten her period on the 25th

We had sex today, which should be her 3rd day on her period, she said it was ok to have sex. We had sex with a condom at first. I finished in the condom and wiped myself clean. She then gave me head to clean off any semen and i was hard once again. The second round I did not cum at all, but may have precum. After taking her home i checked to see if there was percum. I squeezed and some drops came out. I touched it and it was a bit sticky. Could that be cum from me or her (she did cum).

What are the chances that she got pregnant?
She is going to start her birth control tomorrow, would that work as Plan B or should we go buy a plan B?

If you came the first time with the use of a condom, continued to have unprotected sex the second time, she could very well become pregnant.
After cumming the first time you leave amounts of live sperm behind which will show up in pre cum the second time. Her cycle seems to be real screwed up, severe stress (which she has) will throw off her period for sure. Thus making it hard to calculate her cycle.
You say she is starting bc tomorrow. What does that mean? Is this her first time taking the pill or is she starting up another pack?
If she has been on bc right along, i wouldn't worry to much, but if she is just starting it for the first time, you may have cause for concern.

As i thought it would be bad to cum and then have unprotected sex.

She started her new pack. She started it at 5am we had intercourse at 11pm. Im sure taking 1 BC will not protect her like Plan B would shes taking nortel 777

Her period last month was on the 25th then 1 week later she had another period due to stress. She usually has a 28 day cycle but he missed her period on 9/25 because of more stress. So where would that put her?

If she had a period on the 25th of August, that says she would have started to ovulate around the 7th of September, which i am sure you know that conception may or may not happen during this time (4 to 5 days) Was the period a week after the one that came on the 25th a full period, or was it just spotting? Spotting could be a result of the birth control. One could be doing perfectly fine with bc, then all of a sudden have a little break thru bleeding, this is okay.
As long as she has been taking her bc on time every day, i would be reluctant to say that she could be pregnant. But remember, we are not Doctors here. If you and she feel that plan B should be put into play, by all means, follow your instincts.
If she feels that she has missed a complete period, try a HPT. They are pretty accurate. Don't buy a cheap one at the dollar store either. Take the test and remember you have up to 5 days to instigate plan B.
Just don't panic. Take your time and try the HPT first (if you want) or go straight for the alternate route.

25th of August Full period, then 1-2 weeks later another full period. She continued taking her BC. She finished her pack on the Sept 25th and we had intercourse on the 28th at 11pm. Sept 25th was when her period should have started but was missed due to stress. She took her pill this morning at 5am. She doesn't seem to worried about it. I just ask because I am. Precum scares the c**p out of me and I knew i shouldn't have done it with out the condom or with out the BC. Stupid Me, my mistake and I have to deal with it.

If some kids reading this USE PROTECTION! I always do but withdraw method is to scary to use now that I think about it.

Is she fine since she took her pill after? She just started her new pack though.

Thank you for being so helpful. BBFeet

bump to the top.. anyone??