My bf ejaculated from manual sex onto to my hand and I'd say about 98% of that ejaculate was on my hand. I washed my hands thoroughly with soap and water and he cleaned himself with toilet paper. No cum got on his hands in the first place but he did wipe himself with the paper ( there wasn't a significant amount of cum on his penis to wipe off). 15 minutes afterwards he checked if I was wet and used his hand to check. He did not finger me. As soon as he felt moisture he stopped. The next day I got my period on its normal time. Should I be worried? Thanks for your help.

No you should not be worried at all.  There will be no possibility of you getting pregnant with what you explained in your story, you cleaned yourself well and the act of fingering was done quite a long time after - anything residual would not have had a chance of survival that long.  Besides all that, sperm needs to be ejaculated into the vagina to have a chance of pregnancy occuring, so having said all that you are fine.

Hope this helps, don't stress as that will just cause a delay of period

Thank you so much for your help. I'm currently on my period, but is there a possibility that I can still be pregnant since I got my period the day after that happened?

@lizardqueen420 whoops I didn't mean to put your username in the above reply

No that means it was not your fertile time and if there was any sperm it would not have been conceived, it won't be carried forward to your next egg ejection; it cannot live that long.  Thus you are not pregnant.

@lizardqueen420 Hi, I'm on my 4th day of my period and it seems to have stopped. The days if my period were heavy though. Could this have been implation bleeding?

No, as I said you are not pregnant. Implantation bleeding does not last that long, it is usually only dark, brown blood as in old blood. Sometimes our regular period does strange things and as you get older you realize it does even stranger things, it'll be shorter or longer and right now you experienced one of those.