Me and my boyfriend were dry humping and he only had his boxers and I only had my panties on but he didnt ejaculate. But there could be a possibility there was pre cum. Could I be pregnant?

No, if he didn't ejaculate, There is no possibility of being pregnant, because of him. Thus the term, "dry humping".

what if he had precum?

"Precum" can not get you pregnant, and unless he was inside of you, there is virtually no chance of becoming pregnant by him. Dont worry your most likely not pregnant. if you are still afraid that you are, then i suggest talking to a family doctor or parent Ect. Although unless you actually had sex with him, your not pregnant. and there is no need to worry.

Hi I have a silly question I don't I am a little worried. My boyfriend And I were making out and we were dry humping I was in a night gown And him in a pair of jeans but then he took them Off . So we were dry humping I was wet but head dry and I was rubbing Off on him but he was dry. We also used a rubber glove for protection cause we Didn't have any, can I be possibly pregnant?

no dear u r alright

Im sorry i might be asking a stupid ques, its just that it was my first time.. I already know its suppose to hurt doing it the first time. And it did once i felt the tip of my boy's penis on my entry, he tried going inside of me but it hurt so we stopped. Tried again slowly but when he started thrusting, i could only feel the tip of his penis & i didnt feel him inside of me while he was thrusting. I felt wet but i didnt come. He did though outside, he shifted as soon he felt he was coming & came on near my navel. Is there any possibility i could get pregnant and i didnt bleed, does this mean he didnt break my hymen? Thank you

Well first of all your hymen could hav possibly already been broken if you are an active person,such as playing sports and streatching constantly
Secondly,if he ejaculated anywere near the opening of your vagina some sperm could hav made it inside but mostlikely wouldn't hav made it all the way to your tubes to fertalize the egg

Me and my boyfriend were humping , he was wearing his boxers and I had my underwear on. But at the time I was ovulating and I noticed he was a little wet when we finished. He told me he didn't cum but I'm not sure ? :/

Sorry if I'm being stupid but I just wanted to ask, my boyfriend and I were dry humping I had my knickers on and he only had boxers on, he didn't ejaculate but I'm paranoid! Is there any possibility that I could be pregnant?!

My boyfriend and I were messing around and I was dry humping him. I had my underwear on, he did not... He came and it got on my underwear. I took those off immediately and we stopped. Can I be pregnant?

YES !! you can get PREGNANT that way all in a blink of an eye ..You need to go to your mother VARY QUIKLY .

GET checked out by your OBGYN .She will inform you if your PREGNANT or NOT ...

IF you don't know if your HYMEN is gone or not you may need to see your OBGYN ASAP

Did she end up getting pregnant?