I am 19, first day of my period was 25 may, I have period for 5-6 days ussualy, and sychle form 28-32 days, it was gone on 29, on 1 june I and my boyfriend had sex play, he rubbed his penis on my labia, for about a minute than he ate me out. I read about pre ejaculate and now I am afraid, could I be pregnant? what are the real chances? also I am virgin. Please answer.

If he was playing with your majora labia, you sound be fine. Unless he actually did insert the tip of his penis inside your vagina, it can be possible, but I'm no expert. Tell me, how's your weight? Because when I first had my first sex when I was sixteen going on seventeen (it was a one time sex), I was past my period due date and thinking I was pregnant, I missed 4 months without period. I went to see a doctor and I found out it was because of my weight. I was overweight that it was changing my hormones and making me miss my period.

Health Guru

Hi it will be very unlikely that you would be pregnant because if there was any sperm in the precum it would need to be right next to your vagina entrance and you would also need to be very wet around the area to and by my calculations you would still be around 8 days from ovulation. If your stressing that can cause your period to be delayed or miss all together an that leads to more stress.

KneecohlettThank no he have not inserted his penis inside vagina, he was just rubbing labia, and clitoris . I am 169 sm and about 52 kilos, but I am not late on my period still. thank you blankcanvas002, my period usually comes on weekends, jumping from 28 to 32 days, if you are a doctor or something is that normal. how unlikely is it?like having sex with condom?