Okay so my significant other and I were messing around and he gave me oral sex. After he was done he rubbed the tip of his penis on my vagina lips, he never penetrated. After about 10 seconds of rubbing it he went off into a corner and jacked off for a few seconds and he came (not on me, in the trash). I expressed that I was scared that he may have precame on me, though I wasn't sure if he did, he said he did not because he has good control over his ejaculation. I touched my vagina lips to check but I couldn't tell if it was precum or my own wetness. I do not think I was ovulating because when this happened my period ended 2 days before. What are the chances of me getting pregnant under these circumstances?

Almost the same thing happened to me. My bf brushed his penis against my vagina lips briefly. He didn't penetrate, but it was still around the lips. I couldn't tell if he was precuming, but he had masturbated a couple of hours before. I had just finished my period a few hours earlier and I'm on the pill and have been for 4 years. Two days ago (8 days after this), I started getting brown discharge and now I have light pink discharge. This has never happened in the years I've been on the pill and I'm freaking out. I don't know if this is just a pill thing or if he got sperm in me..