Me and my boyfriend were together alone today, We're 16, and the tip of his penis was wet, Im pretty sure it was precum becayse what else would it be? It wasnt really wet but it was somewhat. He rubbed it against my clit, but through my underwear. Is it possible that I could get pregnant from that? Like can the little amount of sperm in precum travel through clothing and survive and make it to my vagina? I keep worrying

You didn't say what sort of underwear you were wearing, but unless it were very open-weave sperm would be unable to penetrate the fabric. Sperm swim; they can't walk or crawl.

Even if sperm did manage to get through, it would have to find its way to your vagina. You would have to be very wet for that to happen.

The chances are almost zero.

However, you can only get pregnant at a fertile time (but you have given no dates and cycle data).