If the guy rubs his penis up and down my vagina and he had some pre-cum on the tip how likely is it to be pregnant.  He came on my chest so I know that none of his sperm got on or in my vagina.  Please help!

You would only get pregnant if sperm entered your vagina at a fertile time. However, pre-cum can contain sperm, so the fact he came on your chest doesn't mean no sperm entered your vagina. Also, it depends what happened after he came. So a bit more detail would be necessary to be sure, but the chances are that you would not get pregnant, going on the little you have said.

(I assume when you said "rubs his penis up and down my vagina" you meant "rubs his penis up and down my vulva" - your vagina is the tube connecting your uterus to the outside of your body)

I hope this helps as a start

Yes that's what I meant he rubbed his penis on my vulva and afterwards I wiped his sperm off of my chest right away.

So as long as nothing sperm-contaminated touched your vulva (e.g. fingers, penis) you should be OK. Also, it would have had to have been at a fertile time for you to get pregnant, but you gave no critical dates.

It was on January 5 and my period is in 2 days and the only thing that touched my vulva was pre cum.

If your period is due 23 Jan then 5 Jan was probably a fertile day. However if the precum only touched the outside of your vulva (labia majora) then you should be fine.

Thank you very much you helped alot.

But it rubbed up and down my vulva and sometimes outside my vulva and before he did that I sucked him off. But his penis never went in my vagina only outside and only pre-cum touched my vulva.

If you "sucked him off", then there would almost certainly have been sperm in his pre-cum. Residual semen from the oral-induced ejaculation still in his urethra would have mixed with his pre-cum. His penis would not necessarily have had to have entered your vagina for sperm to enter. Sperm swim, and there would be the opportunity for sperm to swim into your vagina using your own arousal fluids. The risk would be low; however, it would exist.
You didn't say how you calculated your period due date.
Where are you from?

I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant because I had cramps and my period should start tomorrow. I am from Washington state. Would there still be sperm in the pre-cum if he hasn't orgasmed in like a mouth? What is the risk of pregnancy

When you say "he hasn't orgasmed in like a mouth?" do you mean "a mouth" or a month"? As you said you "sucked him off" (rather than just "sucked him") I assumed he must have ejaculated.

There could still be sperm in his pre-cum even if he hadn't recently ejaculated. From some research it seems that for some men always have some sperm in their pre-cum; others never (apart from residual).

From what I imagine happened (from what you have said), I would think the risk of pregnancy would be very low. So your symptoms are likely to be the prelude to the onset of a period. Remember that some people try to get pregnant for a long time before they actually do become pregnant, and that is with full penetration and ejaculation in the vagina at a fertile time. However, some get pregnant very easily. Some virgins have been known to become pregnant!

I doubt you are pregnant, and I hope to soon hear that your period has started.

If you want any clarification, or to discuss further what I have written, feel free to ask.

Take care.

Yes sorry I was in a hurry when I wrote you this morning. Thank you will let you know if something happens.

That's OK. I understand.
I await new from you.

Well no period yet I'm getting nervous. But I thing It's stress at least I hope it's is.

Sometimes periods do get delayed. Tried praying?