Hi!

For starters, I did not have sex- I did not have protected or unprotected sex. I am, by those terms, still a virgin. My boyfriend came up to my house and we decided to entertain ourselves. I wasn't fingered. My fingers, nor his fingers, never entered me.

I gave him a teasing ha****b (if you can even call it that) in which he didn't cum, but there was pre on my fingers. Rolling over, he playfully told me to finger myself. As I went to, my fingers touched the top of my vagina (not the lips, but the very top- my fingers were not inside.) I have tried so hard to remember, but I don't remember if I wiped my hands first. I cannot remember if my fingers were under my underwear or on top. I am quite sure I still had some, but not a lot, of pre-cum on my fingers.

This happened about four or five days ago, and last night I started ovulating, which scared me. I did not feel any symptoms of pregnancy until I started reading up on it, and I'm not due for my peroid until around the 20th/27th. As I am still a growing teenager, my boobs go from rather large to "alright" often, and I can't tell if that's what they're doing now. I've felt sick since about two days ago (stomach pains- in my defense, I did hold in a c**p for the five days he was here :P) but I haven't felt more tired than usual, haven't thrown up, had morning sickness, or mood swings outside my usual ones. Being a larger girl, I also cannot easily tell if I'm bloated.

My boyfriend has assured me I'm not pregnant, as has my frequently-has-sex best friend, but I'm still very nervous. Because I can't remember the details properly I'm worried I'm missing something. My parents don't know that we were fooling around, so I was not on the pill, nor did I take the morning after pill. I haven't felt too bad lately.

TL;DR- I touched the top of my vagina and I am sure I had pre on my fingers. He had came the night before, and urinated since, but he did not cum on that night or during the day. I have felt sick since, but only about two days after I touched myself, and my fingers never entered my vagina. My fingers were only touching me for about two seconds, and they were around the upper lips of my vagina. I do not remember if I wiped my fingers first or not. Is there a big chance I'm pregnant, or am I just paranoid and nervous?

Any help would be so appreciated!

Dear Toxic

From my interpretation of what you have written, I would think there is not much chance that you are pregnant (you will not be pregnant until implantation takes place!), nor a big chance that you would become pregnant, although there could be a small chance.

Research seems to indicate that some men have sperm in their pre-cum. However, sperm has to find its way into the vagina in order for pregnancy to occur. As you did not insert your pre-cum fingers into your vagina, it would have had to have found another way, usually because of the wetness of the vulva allowing the sperm to swim into the vagina. However you make no reference to wetness. It does not take 2 seconds for the transfer to take place.

You talk about touching the lips of your vagina, but your vagina does not have lips! Your vulva does, and maybe you mean you were touching your clitoris? Particularly if it were a dry clitoris, and as you were wearing underwear, the chances are that your underwear would have absorbed any liquid, and any sperm would have been stranded. If you were just touching outside the outer lips, the chances are very slim - close to zero.

You need to be more specific about your body parts in a question like this, but if my interpretation of what you meant is correct, then I think there is little chance you would get pregnant from that activity.

If you need guidance on those parts of your body, then please ask.

I hope this helps

Sorry about that, I was half asleep when posting this- thanks for the reassurance, I'll just hope for my period now and wait.

Haha. I experienced it on my girlfriend too, i have pre-cum on my fingers and i put it on her vagina (oww) , then later she started to feel symptoms of pregnancy, THE HELL IM SCARED! SHE EVEN MISSED 3-5 DAYS OF HER PERIOD!!! But then she had her period again, i felt relaxed, dont worry, RELAX. Its true :)

So I touched my gf outer vagina lips.....with pre cum....what are her chances of being pregnant

Very little chance if it was the outside of her outer lips. I have also replied to your earlier post.

I'm scared myself me and my gf were playing around and i was in her kinda not even all the way for a couple of strokes and pulled out and that was it IM SO SCARED THAT SHE'S PREGNATE AND I DONT KNOW she says she has symptoms of morning sickness and she threw up after she ate some food and she can't stand to be near food and that she was dizzy I'm so scared

So give me some information..
What date did you have sex with her?
Was this the only time?
Was it in a fertile time?

my bf put his pen in my vag fr about 5 sec n touchd the lips of my vag.. we dunno wethr he precumd dt moment o befre.. he said he din felt ny precum.. it ws not at all sex.. but I could say fingering from penis.. am I pregnant .. this hapend last nyt..

You need to be specific.
You say he put his penis in your vagina, but it was not at all sex. That is what sexual intercourse is: penis in vagina. But perhaps you meant he put his penis in your vulva, and he touched the lips of your vulva, presumably the inner lips.
"he said he din felt ny precum" but he isn't likely to feel any pre-cum.
"I could say fingering from penis". Fingering usually means finger stimulation inside vaginal canal. So what actually happened?
If this happened last night, you could not be pregnant yet - that takes several days to happen - but you possibly could if it happened at a fertile time, but you give no cycle details.
What date did your last period start?
How long is you cycle (typically 28 days)?
What date do you expect your next period to start?
What date did this sexual activity happen? 24th June?
Please clarify, preferably without abbreviations.

So me and my girlfriend played around and I stuck my penis between her vulva ,(I didnt go in) but played between the lips, I think precum happend but idk but I pulled out before I cummed you think its possible to she could get pregnant? Even if I never when inside or that she's still a virgin so could the sperm still some how make its way up?

I think it is unlikely, but it is possible if it happened at a fertile time. You didn't state the date it happened, or what date her next period is due to start. Pre-cum can contain sperm, and it could find its way into her vagina, particularly if she were very wet, or it were assisted by fingers. Also, you say "I pulled out before I cummed", but not what happened to the 'cum'.
I hope this helps as a start.

I feel ya man

Is there a chance of pregnancy when the guy touches the girl's hand which may have traces of pre ejaculate and then rubs the clitoris and the surronding area,plus if the girl is in her ovulatory period(late).also thd girl was wet at that time.

Health Guru
It would be very highly unlikely for anything to get pregnant from just that say maybe a 0.1% chance.