Can I get pregnant if my boyfriend after masturbation ejaculates outside my vagina, then cleans his penis and after a while penetrates me for the first time? Even if the penetration happened just one time, then he pulled it out and we didn't try it again?

yes, there is something called precum! that clear lubricating liquid that seeps out of the penis when it is hard? it contains sperm!!!

yes you can get pregnant from semen or precum touching your vagina.I was 16 when i became pregnant and I was a virgin.i had never been penetrated by a male.When i went to the doctor after missing my period it comfirmed that i was pregnant.The doctor told me it was from by BF just precuming.I was very confused and shocked.I never knew.Be smart and safe young ladies.

I know this is an old post, but for anyone else who reads this thread aside from the potential of pregnancy by precum, after your boyfriend ejaculates he probably shouldn't penetrate internally again until at least a good hot shower and a good towelling off, and that means not just a 2 minute jump in and jump out. Semen clumps and is difficult to get off once it reacts with water. Depending on how you 'clean up' you could even be increasing your chance of pregnancy. My advice? Get tested for STDs regularly, be safe, and talk to your doctor about going on birth control if you can. It's not perfect, but its one of the least invasive and most effective ways to prevent accidental pregnancy.

yes u can......bec there is sumthn called pre-cum which a male ejaculates b4 sperm.........dat may contain sperm......first,wait 4 ur periods..if it doesnt come,then hav a pregnancy test.......b careful nxt tym....better avoid all this or use a condom or emergency pill....gud luck 2 u.

I agree that this is the best thing to do although you should always try using a condom. The pullout method is not very effective and so you should be careful. Let us know how your'e doing okay?

Actually, depending on the last time the male ejaculated and urinated theres no possibility of pregnancy. Yes there may be precum while having unprotected sex. But if the male urinated since the last time he ejaculated then there is no semen present. this method becomes 85% effective. Eq: Male masterbates and ejaculates, then girlfriend comes home and they have unprotected sex. then it is not effective. BUT!, if male masterbates and ejaculates and then urinates sometime after its affective as long as he doesnt get rite on the horse and have sex. Understand?

yes,because sperm does travel and it doesnt die immediatly it can live till it travels to the vagina

if you want to be presice it is posible if the sperm was on the edge and when they did it that the sperm hitched a ride then went in DUUU

well my boyfriend couldnt get it in to penetrate so he wanked and then fingered me with his hand that he used to wank and im now scared if i can become pregnant ??X my number is 07743122920 if anyone wants to help : x

Actually, I'm a doctor, and I wanted to clarify something. There are no studies confirming that pre-ejaculatory fluid contains sperm. Not one. The thought is this: if there is already sperm in the lining of the penis, pre-ejaculatory fluid may carry it out. To ensure this is not the case, make sure the male has urinated since his last ejaculation.

anonymous wrote:

Quote:

could u please help me, im having the same problem but my boyfriend didnt cum but some sperm got on my butt and my leg but then he touched his penis, nt near the head, and he fingered me 15 mins after that coul u please please help me, im confused and scared.

is it possible for me to be pregnant if my boyfriend penis was just sittin right on my hole but did not enter. I'm still a virgin, and I'm on birth control. he said he doesn't remember if he pre cummed or nutted by my hole. could I absorb that? could I be pregnant? this happened two weekends ago and I should be on my period this coming week sometime. I so scared!! I need advice!

Hi im 14 and me and my boyfriend where making out laying on his bed and i was giving him a hand job. And he started cuming, so we stopped and i felt cum on my stomach and on my belt but my pants were undone. Then i wiped it off with my hand. Is there anyway the sperm could have traveled through my underwear and into my vagina and gotten me pregnant? This happened just hours ago but im really scared about getting pregnant.! Please help me ASAP!:(

no sweetie that can't happen, it has to be a direct penetration on your vagina in order to get pregnant! basically sperm dies on the outside if it is in contact with the enviroment so no, that couldn't happen... P.S if you're going to engage in sexual acts, be very careful :S