Me and my boyfriend were messing be around one night and I was giving him a ha****b. I noticed that he had a little pre cum and then he rubbed his penis on my vagina a little after I stopped giving him a hand job. He never came. I am a virgin and he never penetrated he just rubbed my clit mainly with the head of his penis. What are the odds of me being pregnant? My period is late but I've always had irregular periods. I am 18 years old.

The odds of getting pregnant are low, but it is possible, depending on whether it happened at a fertile time, and whether there were any sperm in his precum.

You say that your periods are irregular, yet you also say your period is late (but not how late). How do you assess when one is due if they are irregular? Are your cycles within a small range?

Also you say "he rubbed his penis on my vagina" and then you say "he just rubbed my clit mainly". Where he rubbed your clit may have been a distance from your vagina, and the chances of sperm getting into your vagina would be low. Then to get pregnant it would have to be at a fertile time. But you have given no dates.

1. What date did this happen?
  2. What dates did your last 3 periods start?
  3. What date did you expect your period to start?

I hope this helps as a start

I finally started my period! It was 9 days late. I don't know if it was late because I was really stressed about it being my last week of high school and state softball tournament or what!!

That's good news.
Stress can affect your cycle - and you are irregular.
Take care.

Thank you for your replies!

Pleased to help