my boyfriend fingered me, then he gave me head and he wanted it in return so i gave it to him. while giving him head precum began to come out, it was in my mouth. i tasted it, but after that i sat on his penis and began to ride it for like 5 minutes then we stopped and i began to give him head again. he did not cum at all, but i tasted the precum. am i pregnant? i cant stop thinking about it. and my breast are sore. please help!!!!

For any chance of pregnancy, this would have to have happened at a fertile time, so:

1. What date did this activity happen?
  2. What was the date of your last period start?
  3. How long is your cycle (typically 28 days)?

Sunday. January 12, 2014 is when it happened. My last period was December 27th, 2013. My cycle is typically 7 days.

you cycle is not 7 days. your period flow might last seven days. Your cycle days are counted from one period start to another. So when is your next period due? If it is due 24th January, you have a 28-day cycle.
However, you won't be pregnant yet. that takes several days. However, if your period is due 24th January, then you were unlikely to have been fertile 12th February.
You said you sat on his penis and rode it. What exactly happened? Did his penis enter your vagina?

Well then it's 28 days. And yes, it entered my vagina but it was only for about 4-5 minutes bc I couldn't do it. But while giving him head the precum came out then like 2 minutes later his penis was entered into my vagina. He didn't cum during or after that. I'm just worried about the precum

Precum can contain sperm, and 4-5 minutes is plenty of time for sperm transfer, but what couldn't you do?
If your last period started 27th December and you have a 28-day cycle, then you probably ovulated 10th January. In that case you would not have been fertile 12th January, so you are unlikely to get pregnant from that experience. However, if you ovulated a couple of days late, then you could have been fertile. Is your 28-day cycle regular? have you been two days late before?

Most of the time it's normal but at times it goes off track

• Are there any circumstances that cause it to go 'off-track'?

Some UK research has indicated that some men always have sperm in their pre-cum. Others never. However, if he has not urinated since his last ejaculation, it is likely there is some residual semen which would mix with the pre-cum. So if you don't want to get pregnant, you need to use contraception.

• Why did you not use contraception this time?
  • Do you usually use contraception?

You won't be pregnant yet, but if you are really worried, EC might be available.

• Where do you live?

In November my period started Nov 27th. Last month Dec 27th, which is 30 days apart. I live in Cleveland Ohio. Ummm, I didn't use it bc it was my first time and we decided not to. I don't think I am. I'm just paranoid

Well, if you have a 30-day cycle, then you would likely have ovulated on 12th Jan, so you would have been very fertile. The chance of pregnancy from what you have described seems low, but there is still a small chance. However you are still in the time frame for the 5-day EC pill if becoming pregnant is to be avoided. You will not be pregnant yet because the egg has probably not arrived in your uterus, but you could be.
So why did you decide not to use contraception as it was your first time?
If you want to talk about your cycle and fertility, or anything else about this subject, please ask, and I will try to help. If you sign in, you can private message me if you prefer. But please take care.

I'll private message you

you have to accept it

I have done, and replied to your message.
Would you fill in some profile details please. It often helps with understanding the other person