My periods with years become very heavy and more painful. I have stomach ache at least three days at the begging of the cycle and severe cramps. I am 28 now. I went to see a doctor about it few years ago and he said that I‘ll be ok. He didn’t give me any therapy, not even for the pain. I took Aspirin couple of times, honestly didn’t know what else, but I recently found out that increases bleeding so I stopped.

I know I have the same problem. Try with Ibuprofen, it is much better then Aspirin. In first two days of my period I can’t even get up from the bed. I am pale, weak, my lower abdomen is “swollen” I have severe cramps. I have such I heavy bleeding in first two-three days that it seems to sometimes that is all the blood from my body. They told me that everything will be ok after I get pregnant. What if I never get pregnant?

Well I read about taking aspirin for menstrual cramps and taking it will make cramps worse. Aspirin thins the blood so the muscles in the uterus and what not have to work harder to push the blood out of you. Aspirin will not work for cramps so take Tylenol or Motrin because they have a lower amount of aspirin. Thought that might help :-)