The title pretty much says it all, but here's my dilemma:

I missed a pill around the middle of the second week of my pack of pills (the active ones) and a few days later I began to experience cramping and spotting heavily on and off for about a week. However, when I was spotting lightly, I had protected sex with a condom three days after the missed pill twice in the same day, but with a condom both times. It didn't rip or tear or anything, and the next day I went back to semi-heavy spotting which ended about four or five days before my period was supposed to come. Then, on the placebo pills, I had a small bit of red and dark brown discharge that I only saw when I wiped after using the bathroom. I kind of brushed it off as being my period due to the spotting, but I was still concerned about pregnancy. Now I've been having period like cramping for about a week and it's beginning to become a concern. I've been on the pill for six months, and I take them within an hour or so of eachother (at the most 3 or 4 hours if I REALLY forget), and I was curious if it could just be my body reacting to the pill.

If anyone can answer this, or is going through the same thing PLEASE let me know. I think I'm making myself sick with worry, and I don't FEEL pregnant, I just feel like I'm about to start my period. Thanks for anyone who can help me!