Hello all..

Please help, if you are able...

I have been on the pill for four years (Alesse), and I NEVER miss a pill. NEVER -- seriously. I am very regular, and my period was due today -- but it is not here.

Two weeks ago, smack dab in the middle of my "cycle," my husband and I had unprotected sex (but remember...I never miss a pill!). He did not ejaculate inside of me, as he pulled out. No problem it seemed.

Last Monday night, six days before my period was due, I noticed some pink spotting on my toilet paper when I wiped. This has never happened to me before, so I was a little worried. I put a pantyliner in, and the next morning, I had darker red spots, and I felt some slight cramping. For the next three days -- until Thursday night -- I had light spotting in my pantyliner (no more cramps, however). It varied between pink and red...no real "brown" stuff, only once the blood dried. My periods have always been on the light side since I started the pill four years ago (I only ever need a pantyliner), but not this light...and never do they arrive early.

I have taken several First Response hpt's, and they have all been clearly negative. I take them very early in the morning, as well. I took one this morning, on the day my period was due, and it was negative. I have no other symptoms of pregnancy -- just the spotting last week (which I have read could be implantation bleeding). Again, I have not missed a pill -- I never do -- and this has never happened to me before. Could I still be pregnant, even though I have faithfully taken my pills and the hpt's have been negative? Please help, if you are able. I am so worried...