I'm so confused!
I was supposed to get my period on 3/26, but it didn't finally show up until
3/31. I am on BC, and this has NEVER happened before! During March, I did miss a few of my birth control pills (which also has never happened before), I think I missed 4 pills out of the pack. A few days before my period started, I started to feel some cramping, my lower back hurt, my boobs have gotten bigger, I'm bloated, I need to pee all the time now, I'm constantly starving and I go from being hot to cold back to hot extremely quickly. My period did eventually start, but it only lasted 3 days (my periods normally last 7-8) and then stopped. Now when I wipe, there is a faint pinkish/reddish color, but just when I need to pee, nothing on the underwear or anything. My fiance and I do have sex quite frequently (5-6 times a week), and we rely solely on the birth control. I did take a pregnancy test and it came out negative, but I took it the last day of my period. Would that affect the accuracy? Being that I did miss those few days of my pills, plus all the symptoms I have now, could I be pregnant even though it
came back negative? Would greatly appreciate any help/ input on this! Thanks!

Its always hard to tell when you take the pill. However if you did miss a few its best you take another test just to be sure. That other test you took would have been too early if it was implantation, so if you have now missed a period you can test again. My moto is keep testing for the 2 P's. Till you get a positive or a period :) xxx

Hi i was on birth control for a year and i had pid when i was younger my periods were normal until i got on depo after that they were abnormal so i have sex a lot  and i usually get a period before the month is over and i didnt get a period for this month at all except one day it was spotting and then i didnt see anymore blood but i have been cramping and feeling very bloated