ive been on the pill well over a year, and me and my bf always use a condom. Last week was the week before my period, and i had light brown spotting that lasted 3 days, ive had light cramping on and off since then. This week is the week of my placebo pills, im having a little more cramping, my period usually doesnt start til mid week. Im worried about being pregnant because Ive never experienced any break through bleeding before my period, could this have been implantation bleeding. Im really stressing and afraid to take a pregnancy test. Im 19, and currently in college. Could I be pregnant?

Nothing is 100%, but since you are using both condoms and birth control pills, your chances of being pregnant are slim to none..
Your brown spotting could be old blood, it could also be a sign as well that you are about to start...I sometimes experiance this before my period.....