I missed 3 birthcontrol pills in the first week and my doc said to double up on them now I am 3 days away from my period and I have had mild cramping and spotting could I be pregnant?

If you had sex during those three days of missed bc pills, you could have ovulated. The only way to know for sure is get tested on the day your period is supposed to come or the day after....if it doesn't arrive of course.

i know this has been awhile i just now found the post because i am having the same problem. first did you end up pregnant? i missed 3 pills in my 2nd week and i am also 3 days away from my period and this passed week i had everything from sore boobs, being tired, my lower back hurting and my right side having a dull pain. ive never had a pain in my right side and my boobs dont hurt untill a couple of days before my period. so that sent up red flags for me to get a test to take. i bought first response and it came up neg. i then bought the clear blue easy digital. that came back neg. also. then i bought a 4 doller from the doller store. that too came back negative. i really want to be pregnant. so i just have to wait to see if my period comes which i hope doesnt.

i missed 4 pills in the second week of the pack and had unprotected sex on the fourth day of the missed pill
also started spotting on the fifth day I took a pregnancy test and it was neg but according to the pack I
should be getting my period on the 16th I also have alittle pain in my left side is there a possibility that
I am pregnant and it is too soon to test or can I have a blood test to see.

I started my period on Nov 21/2010 and it ended on Nov 28/2010. I missed the first sunday I was supposed to start my birth control again and I also missed tues, wed and sat. I always have unprotected sex with my boyfriend. I had sex the friday before my period ended, saturday, sunday and monday. Possibly wednesday as well.
I had spotting on Dec 6/2010 at night , but after that I had no spotting. I was just wondering if there was any chance I could be pregnant. Ive never had spotting before while on the pill and ive been on the pill for 3 years. If anyone knows anything about this please help : )