Hello, guys. I am not sick, nor do I have any symptom that I would complain of. I came here to find out more about the herbs. I would like to find out something more about the herbs for well being. Can you recommend me any? I will really appreciate if you could give me some advice. Thanks.

Many people take herbs even when they are healthy. People believe in herbs and teas. I would recommend you taking herbs that boost your immune system. In that way you will be more able to fight the disease. Garlic and onions are excellent for this. Many people recommend gingko. It is good for immune system, but for good memory as well. Licorice is also good for many things. Consult a herbalist if needed. Bye!

ginko/ garlic are good...ginger a good anti-inflammatory, cinnamon capsules good for blood sugar/digestion

Sam-e is good for moods n joints

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***