Hello, folks. I have a tendency of frequent urinating. This exhausts me in so many ways. I think that my bladder is overactive and I would like to do something about this. Do you have any ideas which herbs I can use for this overactive bladder of mine? I would really appreciate your answers considering this.

Hi, there. Frequent urination can be caused by urinary infection, so you may need to take antibiotics. You haven’t mentioned your age, so we could narrow down the possible causes of your overactive bladder. It would be wise to visit a doctor. There are many herbs that have an effect on the bladder. Ginseng is herb that is not only good for memory. It can also help you with your bladder. Valeriana is used for its calming effect, but it also may affect the bladder. Don’t take herbs on your own. At least, consult someone who is a professional in this area. Bye!