Hello, I want to hear some information about homeopathic herbs. I am female who is 38 years old. Please write anything you know about this subject. Do they really help? I don't have confidence in doctors and classical medicine. What is the plant that helps your blood flow? Thanks in advance.

Hi there, I will answer some of your questions. You must be talking about ginkgo biloba. That herb is really good for your blood flow, but it can cause bleeding. That is why this plant isn't perfect. Marijuana may be considered one but marijuana can destroy your nerve cells. That is why marijuana should be used only if you somehow can't use anything else that can help. The second herb is Ginseng which is used to increase normal body functions but as far doctors know, it doesn't have any medical purpose. Chickweed tea could help you to lose your weight but ask your doctor if it has some side effects. If it isn't good for you, you shouldn't take it. Lavender is great for relaxation. .