Hi, folks. I have a problem lately. I have a tendency to vomit once a week in last few months. I don’t have abdominal pain and everything else is all right. I know that I should go to the doctor’s office, but I would like to do something before. Are there any herbs that can help for my vomiting? I will appreciate it.

Hi, there. Your symptom is interesting. You should definitely run some medical test to find out the cause of your vomiting. You can take some herbs. Few of them are well known to relieve vomiting problems. Ginger is one of them. You can also try with peppermint, fennel, agrimony or skullcap. Peppermint is also good because it relieves digestive tract from spasms. However, you should take these herbs when you feel all right. You will hardly prevent vomiting once the nausea starts.