I have been experiencing problems with breathing in my nose. It feels like I have an obstacle there. My ENT specialist says that I have polyps in my nose. I wouldn’t like to solve this with surgery. Could I use some herbs for nasal polyps? Do you have any idea? I will appreciate all your replies.

Yes and No. If the polyps really bother you a lot especially sinus infection, you may need a surgery to remove them. No guarantee! Staph is a very serious problem. It is very hard to find a good doctor to do a very good job to eliminate them. You will have a lot of research and asking some people and narrow to one or some doctors for your surgery. My surgery was not successful because he was a sloppy job in the surgery. They grew back one year later. Actually, my doctor quit his job and became a medical teacher at a college - what a fool he is.

Off subject: Four years ago, I had a heart surgery and stayed on the hospital for two months. I had so much antibiotic IVs. I realized that it killed most of my nasal polyps. Antibiotic IV is not good for me, but it worked. It is kind of a mystery. I think I still have a few polyps in my nasal. I still take these options once a while - see bottom.

There are two other options:

a Facial steamer - herbs: one tiny drop of oil - peppermint, Cinnamon, and Clove. Be careful, it is strong smell that kills the germs... It's important. I think that this is worth it.

Netipot (Stainless steel is better) -

I usually use a tiny bottle of Theives from Young Living Company - awful expensive and of course rip-off.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Hi there, I have nasal polyps too. I have found that conventional doctors have done NOTHING for my polyps. I have found an Herbalist to be extremely helpful. I am taking several herbs & haven't been sick with a sinus infection for months...used to be I would have one very often. I have also connected with a Naturopath who tested me for food allergies which came back positive for several foods. I would suggest an Herbalist & allergy testing both environmental as well as food. Good luck!