Hi, folks. My husband and I have been married for almost five years. We have been trying all the time to conceive, but with no luck. I am 33 years old and I know that my clock is ticking. I was wondering if there are any herbs for infertility. I visited a gynecologist two years ago and he told me that everything was all right with my reproductive system.

Hello. Infertility is a very sensitive issue and I don’t recommend you and your husband to deal with this on your own. You should have a professional who will guide you through the process. I think that you should visit a gynecologist once again and this time ask him for a solution to your problem. There are some herbs that can help in these cases. Some of them are: red raspberry leaf, false unicorn, black, black cohosh, evening primrose oil, etc. However, herbs are not harmless. They can interact with over-the-counter medications, so I again advise you to consult an expert. Please, let me know the results. Good luck!

Try Rhodiola, it worked for me. They sell it at GNC. You take one every day. Google Rhodiola.