Hi, folks. I had viral hepatitis when I was a kid. Although I healed, I think that my liver is not as healthy as in ordinary people. I would like to do something good for this organ. Can you recommend me herbs that would be good for liver health? I would appreciate all your replies considering this topic.

Hi, there. It is good that you want to take care of your liver. I can recommend few herbs that you can find to be useful. Milk thistle is referred to as “the daddy of liver health.” It blocks toxins from absorption and in that way it protects liver cells. It also helps in eliminating toxins. Dandelion root is also good for liver and other digestive organs. Boldo leaf is great as antioxidant. Astragalus is great for strengthening one’s immune system. Arthichoke leaves are great for the regeneration of the liver.