Hi, folks. Lately I have been experiencing some problems with gas and bloating. I don’t know what this could be since I have never experienced this in my life. I am 49 years old. I was hoping to find out if there are any herbs for gas. Do you know any that you could recommend? Thanks in advance.

Hi, there. Bloating and gas problems are common. You haven’t mentioned if you have a regular stool. You can go for herbs, but I am not sure if this will solve your problem. You must find out what the cause of your symptom is. You should visit your doctor and tell him your symptoms. Some additional testing and diagnostic methods are needed. I hope everything will be all right. Good luck with all! Bye!

boil some drinking water with Cumin and Fennel seeds. Cool it and drink throughout the day instead of drinking any other fluid.

Recipe:
2 litres of water
1/2 a teaspoon of Cumin
1/4 teaspoon of Fennel

Boil, cool, put in drinking water bottles and carry with you. If you want more than 2 litres of this special water, calculate the amount of herbs according to the volume of water used.