Hi, good people. I am a student of the final year and I must admit that I get more and more tired. Somehow I must go through this last year. I was hoping to find out something more about herbs for energy. I would appreciate all your replies that are linked to this topic. Thanks, guys!

Hello. I totally understand you. I felt the same when I was finishing my faculty. You get your energy from food you’re eating. Maybe your digestive system cannot take it properly. That is why I recommend you turmeric and ginger. Ginger helps with digestive disorders and it has been used in China for centuries. Turmeric is a protector of liver. I hope I don’t have to explain you the importance of liver in our organism. I hope I have helped a little. Bye!

Hi. Thanks for answering, although I had different herbs on my mind. I thought more on herbs that improved brain function. A colleague of mine recommended me Gotu Kola. It has been used in Indian medicine as a brain stimulant. However, I am not sure if this is safe to use. Nevertheless, thanks.

You should eat vitamin rich food which will help you get more strength.