Hi, folks. A cousin of mine has been diagnosed with hiv infection. I know that this is not the same as AIDS. The presence of the virus does not mean the disease as well. I would like to know if I could help him with some herbs. Are there any herbs for hiv? Can you name me some? Thank you in advance.

Hi, there. You are right. HIV infection is only the presence of the virus. It does not have to mean that a person will get sick from AIDS in sooner time. Chinese herbal medicine can help. However, I don’t think there is a miracle cure. Many researches are going on in the American and British universities about HIV and herbs. I have read somewhere that few herbs are mentioned. Those would be: Viola yedoensis, Andrographis paniculata, Alternanthera philoxeroides, etc. You should consult an expert for more details. Bye!