So, Christmas time is coming, and we'll all have a lot of free time we'll spend home whit our loving ones. Since I'm a huge movie fan, I'm looking forward to seeing all those new and old family, holyday movies. I came up with a list of my favorite five holyday movies, and it goes like this:
1) It's a wonderful life (1946)
2)Lord of the rings
3)The Nightmare before Christmas (1993)
4)The Chronicles of Narnia
5)Charlie and the chocolate factory (2005)
So, what would your favorite holyday movies list look like?
:-D

Definitely at the top of the list “It’s a wonderful life” – it’s one of my traditional things every year. I agree for the “Lord of the Rings” and one of the “Harry Potter” movies is always a good idea. And of course, it’s not Christmas without spending a morning watching cartoons. This year it will probably be “Megamind” and my favorite “Wall-E”. And I haven’t seen “Alice in Wonderland” with Johnny Depp, holidays seem like a good opportunity to do that. Just hope it wont disappoint.

Celebrity
I am a bit fed up with the holiday movies because for the past 15 years I feel like nothing has changed ... they are constantly playing 'home alone' and some family friendly arnold schwarzenegger movies ... horrible.. :-(

Celebrity
So, these are definitely out :-D

Toy story3 (sad i know but i think its amazing)
Harry Potter
Lord of the rings
Nightmare before christmas (1993)
then any horror movie to watch with my friends :-D