Hi there, I'm an 18 year old female and I have been experiencing some of the symptoms that seem to be similar to "HOCD". About a year ago, I discovered porn. I viewed straight porn first experienced little arousal and then I stumbled upon lesbian porn and experienced enough arousal to climax. At this point, I didn't really wonder whether I was a lesbian or not, I just recognized the porn as something separate from my real life where I wanted to have sex with men and relationships with men. I have had 3 relationships with men, 2 of which I have felt extremely intense feelings for the men emotionally and sexually. I have been in a relationship with a man since May of this year. I can confidently say I was completely in love with him. I had my future planned around him and was ready to commit to him for a long time. Then, two months ago I was thinking about how aroused I get by lesbian porn and lesbian thoughts and how much little I get aroused by straight porn and straight thoughts and automatically questioned, "Am I a lesbian?". Right after this, this is all I have been able to think about for almost 2 months. The feelings for my boyfriend have dropped almost completely and I do not have nearly as much desire to have sex with a man as I used to. I've pictured being with a man vs. being with a woman and I can really only see myself ever being in a committed relationship with a man. I have never been attracted to women in reality, but I now find me asking myself, "Do you find her attractive?", "Do you have the desire to get to know her?". I've been a confused wreck and it's been taking over my life. There are many days where I completely come to the conclusion that I'm straight, but then I find myself going "What if you become a lesbian in the future?" or, "What if you marry a man but then become a lesbian while you're married?". Also, after I just hangout with my girl friends, I always think "you're definitely not a lesbian", but then the next day these compulsive thoughts fill my head again! Lastly, I have not ended the relationship with my boyfriend. When I was happy with him, I was extremely happy. I'm just so afraid that this is a phase and that when the OCD vanishes, I'll miss him and regret breaking up with him. Anyways, I would appreciate any kind of advice or input as to what I should do next or as to what I am experiencing. Thanks!

Hi there! I completely understand your concern, but I don't think you are lesbian. You can't just become one. You can't make that conclusion just by waching a lesbian porn movie. Porn movies are made to get everyone "experience arousal". They are all beautiful, sexy, perfect , enjoing themselfs...but still it's just a movie. By watching Lord of the rings you don't get to ask youresf if you are actualy a Hobit :-D . As you just said, you do have a loving boyfriend, and it's not your first one, you don't get excited by women in real life just by wathcing them on the porn, well we all do XD . And there's noting bad about it. You don't have to cheat on your boyfriend to find out if you are a lesbian (though I think you're not), maybe you could start flirting with a girl or somethig "inocent" like that and you will see if you like ti or not. Jut stop thinking about that and enjoy your life.

Hey, thanks for the advice! I broke it off with my boyfriend and now the OCD is barely there. I guess somehow, although the relationship was seemingly perfect at one time, it was the trigger of the HOCD. Now I'm back to my boy-crazy self! I still have SOME HOCD thoughts, but they're fading and I'm much more relaxed. Thanks again!

we need to wait our passion come true only when we meet people in different occations. so wait and see yourself what you are really.