What movies come to mind when you hear 'violent movies'? What was your very first violent movie experience?

I'm watching Die Hard while I run on the T-mill right now and I think that was my very first WOW 8O 'This is one crazy violent movie...'

Others that come to mind our Goodfellas, Casino, Evil Dead...there's a bunch of others but I'm curious to see what you all say first...

Pulp Fiction... first movie I saw that I ever labeled violent.

Yeah, that's a good pic...Oh, and let's not forget his first film..Reservoir Dogs.

saving private Ryan was very violent in the begining but I believe it is a little different because it is true. Still gruesome to watch though. Makes me really appreciate what those guys did.

First movie that popped into my mind was Friday the 13th. Another one was Good Fellas

Scarface

But what impresses me most is that Joel is running on his Treadmill, watching a movie and can post to this site. Multitasking at its best :?

:1: But horror movies are stupid violent.

Full Metal Jacket. I'm such a wuss I couldn't even watch the whole thing.

Nightmare on Elmstreet for me.