I took 2 tablets of cytotec and inserted 2 tablets when I was 2 months prenant because I wasn't ready to have the baby. I had some blood came out but baby still there.

Did the cytotec effects the baby? If I decide to keep it will the baby be normal?

First of all how old are you? Is it possible that you have decided to do something like this without consulting a doctor? My sister had miscarriage and the doctors gave cytotec  to her and they said that this medication is sometimes used to  treat early fetal death.

How do you know that your baby is still inside of your stomach? Is it just a feeling or you had visited doctor and he told you that you are pregnant. And what had made you to reconsider? Did you talk to the father of your baby? Is he agreed with your decision? Or he doesn’t want baby at all.

I think that it would be best to visit your doctor and tell him everything so he can give you more information. And after the complete exam you will know is there any damage and what is the best solution for you and your baby.    

The baby has a goood heartbeat 165/minute.in your observation what are some damage to the baby

Do you agree that every obygyn had diffrent observation.dr. owen said that cytotec not harm to the baby.if you use only cytotec not the two mifestone.