I just found out I  was pregnant when I was 9weeks and 1day along. I barely know the father of the child and unsure of everything. A lot of factors had made me decide to end the pregnancy. The search for cytotec aint easy in our country . it took a very long time b4 i got the meds. it was October 2014 and I was already on my 3rd month when I took the meds. first attempt: 1 oral 1 vaginal of 200mg. the following morning I had blood in my urine and a small blood clot came out. after 2days I went to the doctor to have some checkup and found put that my pregnancy still continued. Abortion is illegal in our country so I did not tell the doctor about it . 2nd attempt: 1 oral 1 vaginal failed. 3rd attempt: 1 oral 1 vaginal still failed. then last attempt because I only got 10 pills in total: 2 oral and 2 vaginal this time also failed. but on the last attempt I was shivering. the interval in doing these procedures took days.

Still, my pregnancy did not end. And I could still feel it alive inside and moving.

Later when I was 4 months along already , we went to an abortionist that massages the stomach and abortion can occur. But I was far along the pregnancy that massaging it is no longer effective but it makes the fetus dizzy and if used with meds it can cause labor . 

Took us long to buy cytotec again now only 4tabs . since its very expensive and we are short on cash sad to say. I also took other pills that are used also for abortion but in my case they are only mild and can cause dizziness with fetus. 

then the procedure was 2 oral 2 vaginal. 800mg in total..

Sadly, it still failed.

later, i knew that the cytotec i took was not strong enough . and there is this cytotec pill available in the market that is pink in color and is 500mg ..

I will be taking it 2 oral 2 vaginal . and I hope it will work now. because I made a wrong decision in doing abortion int he first place. and its too late to stop because im afraid the fetus may now have abnormalities. Now I need to continue this and I hope its gonna work.

Hi Ceeceeh,

Stop what you're doing.

You may find yourself delivering a baby - alive.  Granted, it will likely have MANY problems being delivered this early and ideally should be in a hospital but there is that chance.

You've waited too long. 

No doctor would even consider a medical abortion (durgs) at this point.

I'm not being judgemental but I am telling you that you've made a HORRIBLE mistake.

Just to add - don't compound the mistake. See your doctor.