i'm 2 months pregnant.
At 1st when I told my boyfriend I was pregnant he was happy. Now that I'm 2 months his saying that we should have an abortion.
I don't know what to do.
Also if I am thinking of going through with the abortion, should i go get checked out by the doctor before going through with it?

I'm not sure if you have to go to the doctor, but don't go through with the abortion just because he wants you to, its your decision to make as well!! If you want to have this baby, which it seems you do, you can keep it or give it up for adoption, but don't get an abortion if you really don't want to.

hi there i'm 26 and married ihave my tubes tighed iam want a baby very bad i love kids there family who would love that baby . if you don't want give it away

Abortion is absolutely your right and your choice, however, do not be pushed into anything you aren't sure you want to do just because he decides he doesn't want the baby.

You also need to remember that adoption is also an option. It doesn't cost you anything and you can speak to your dr about adoption services he/she recommends or your dr most likely knows of couples who would love the opportunity to be parents to your child.