Hi doctor. I'm 6 weeks pregnant when I used cytotec as abortion pills. It was on December 11 2015 . I used 2 cytotec orally(8:00 PM) after 2 hours(10:00 pm) 2 more cytotec viginally.  I experience heavy blood lost four hours after I took the first cytotec but became lighter after 5 hours. On December 12 2015 at 6:00 I add 2 more cytotec orally. still the blood is so light. The next morning I have no more bleeding and today I experience stomach pain but not so much but I can't eat like my usual meal. Is my abortion successful?  I really need to know.. thank you so much..

Abortion with cytotec is 90% of successful. If it does not work the first time, you can try the tablets again later to three days.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use