i had medical abortion. i took 800 mg of cytotec vaginally 3x.

this first 800 mg -->i had cramps and low back pain. 4 hrs later
i was gushing blood. pretty heavy. then when i pull down my underwear
i saw a jelly like ball and my vagina was gushing so much blood.

i changed and i wore a maxi pad. after an hour or two. i was gushing blood
again. and when i urinated something fell down in the toilet. its like a big flat
tissue with blood almost the size of my palm. i wasnt able to examine it because
i also had diarrhea.

i took the last two dosage of misoporostol (800mg each dosage) 12h interval.

then the bleeding subsides and now, its like im having my period. and its been 3 days from
my first application of misoprostol.

my concern right now is whether im still pregnant or not? i need a valid verification

please help... :-( :-( :-(

Hi honey depending on how far along you were this definitely sounds like a completed abortion! I am always concerned about self abortions - just in case there was possible tissue left! so lets wait another 3 or 4 days then take a pregnancy test to see OK? Please let me know how you make out! good luck also please know that you are more fertile right now! so use protection no matter what OK?

bambi,

your the only one that respond. and i greatly appreciate it. thank you. your advice is really comforting.

i cant have this baby because of my situation economically, my relationship with my boyfriend, my parents.

really thank you.

I understand honey! I don't judge any woman - as I am not in their lives! Also it's none of my business! Just know that you are DEFINITELY more fertile right now, so whatever you do - use protection (condom and pull out before ejaculation)! I am always worried about "self abortions" they scare me - I know doctors use the same thing - but at least they can follow up with an ultrasound! Just watch out for smelly discharge, temperature, or pain OK? And still take a test in a couple of days OR make an appointment with Planned Parenthood - just to make sure everything was eliminated! Good luck and health honey!

when is the best time to take a pregnancy test after medical abortion?my friend had an abortion for about 2-3 weeks?

IF she had the abortion at a clinic, they should have sorted that out for her, it ALL depends on the type of abortion! IF it was by medical intervention - suction, they would have used an ultrasound and they would know RIGHT THEN if there was any embryonic sac left! IF it was pharmeceutical - drugs - then it could take a couple of weeks for her to be rid of ALL pregnancy hormones! IT ALL depends on how far along she was!

maria..please can u vividly explain to me hw u did it...am pregnant and realy confused on how to go about it...thanks...please really want a reply soonest..

if you buy from someone. it comes with proper instructions on how to use it effectively.

hi! i'm eve! i took pregnancy test and it showed 2 lines so it meant i'm pregnant. i wasn't sure how many weeks i am pregnant but i took cytotec 800 mcg bucally (4 tablets) last thursday dec. 20, 2012 then later that day i had bleeding and it lasted until friday, Dec. 21, 2012. now, it's saturday (Dec 22, 2012), i can no longer see any bleeding. i just want to ask some advices on what to do. i think the medical abortion i did wasn't successful... :( i need help please.

hey eve may i know what had happened to you now? is ur abortion successful? tnx

i need some help pls...i had an abortion using cytotec,i had 2 pills inserted vagainally and over 10 orally...i clotte once,have been bleeding for a week and suffered cramps. has it been a successful abortion?

I have taken Cytotec yesterday and i bleed only for one day, cramp was not so painfull, but when i went to the toilet i saw like a tissu covered with blood which fell down...was the abortion successful???

Hi how do I know if my abortion was successful. I took cycotec last june 20 and had bleeding june 21. By june 22 a blood clot came out, like a size of my finger and no more bleeding after that. I took PT last june 30 and july 5 it was positive. I fell that my stomach getting bigger. Please help.

hi ngela, may i know how are you now?was that successful??

you have to take mifepristone first and it usually done at midnight and after 24 hrs take the cytotec 2 dose vaginally, you have to rub the medicine in your cervix and lay down for 5hrs so that the cytotec will not fall dowm from your uterus and at the same time take 4 cytotec bucally and swallow it without water after 4 hours take another 2 cytotec bucally without water. follow the instructions well so it will be successful. this is a strct diet. no food for almost 16hrs. take the pain so you should be successful