Hello! I am 45 years old and I work at the bakery. My problem is I sometimes feel pain in my fingers. Also, I started to feel morning stiffness and I noticed my joints swelling. This started to happen more often in last six months but I thought it was connected to my work. I thought I was just tired but now I am worried. I heard Naproxen is good for joints swelling and morning stiffness but I don't know should I take it since I also suffer from hypertension.

Hello! If I understand you correctly you haven't visited your doctor yet. Well, this is the first thing you should do. The symptoms you described may be connected to some kind of arthritis but they also may be caused by something completely different. Naproxen is used for the relief of the signs of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis, but since you suffer from hypertension I don't think your doctor will prescribe Naproxen even if he diagnoses arthritis. Naproxen may increase the risk of serious cardiovascular events and patient with risk factors for cardiovascular disease may be at greater risk.