it is unbelievably hard to kill yourself with this drug. its more a factor of how your health is mostly concerning your heart. im not a doctor and i dont know the lingo but i can tell you i have taken over 120 25mg pills everyday for atleast over 2 weeks at a time. i dont f*****g know why i just loved to pop em with opiates to the point i can no longer function. im very concerned now atm i just went to my doctor because i was having trouble urinating and turns out a piss test concluded my kidneys are producing protein traces so he automatically took blood tests. he also said that it wasnt good my kidneys were doing that and supposively worst case scenario id need a translpant.. i was supposed to call back for the results 3 days ago but havnt. what i really wanna know though is how i have been able to do this to myself almost everyday for the last 4 years and not be dead. yah buddy your gonna be just fine lol. as for me.. im not so sure...

It's highly likely that you overdosed on the Tylenol, not the benadryl. Honestly when people od on opiates like percs other tabs its actually the amount of Tylenol that kills them, not the hydrocodone/oxycodone.

I od on this yesterday using alcohol to boosts its effects. Sure It didn't kill me but banging head aches body feeling heavy, speaking to people who weren't there. Finding it hard to move with legs giving away. I took 1000mg and 4 pints of larger. And well the next day stomach aches and limped body feeling. Not nice

My was from sleeping pills

A new doctor said I must have a “Sleep Specialist” before follow up! They are vastly different in knowledge, approach and methods. I wasn’t aware they existed.
Google a Neurologist near you, call and ask lots of questions. Have yours written down, so you don’t forget! I have to do that a lot!!
A General Practitioner,will write you 3 or 4 prescriptions! That is an addictive bandage over the root problem.
The “real” Sleep Specialists understand the brain!! Insomnia is an unbalance in the body originated in the brain! My “SS” does not require a Sleep Study. Another doctor insisted I schedule one. It was Awful!! “Never again!” Hope this helps.

Thanks for sharing this infromation

Really, hmmm, sounds a bit far fetched

sounds more like narcolepsy than anything man

I attempted suicide by ingesting approx 140x 50mg Tytol tablets, (7000 mg) and hung myself at the same time. I was in a coma for 4 days but they were able to revive me because someone found me within an hour of falling out of consciousness. I just got discharged from the Inpatient Psychiatric Unit at my local hospital. As far as I can tell no lasting effects physically or pathologically. Cant say I feel any different mental health wise than I did the day I killed myself or the two previous attempts but you learn each time what works anf what doesnt and Now I learned that the dose was not high enough.

Live and learn, everyone. I hope no one else chooses this path. It was awful until I passed out.

I agree with your review here 100%. I want to go ahead and note from personal experience as a freshman in high school we did this because it was cheaper than getting drunk, and it always led to a crazy night. I now suffer from schizophrenia and think DPH may have been what induced alot of my psychosis? I remember seeing packs of cigarettes (leaves) floating in the pool , all types of bugs and spiders , larger than my hand. When i reached for them they would always move further. I saw (and spoke to) relatives and friends i had not seen in years, their voices transmitted through the sounds of the ocean and wind and running water. I now experience similar delusions, despite the fact i have not taken any other drugs let alone DPH in a long time, aside from anti-anxiety meds and antipsychotics- to which i have refrained due to negative side effects. I still to this day VIVIDLY remember the strong dream like hallucinations and voices from DPH.

You will trip balls if you take more than you should.

My Girlfriend and myself is having big problems falling asleep at night , If you estimate... how much should I (26 Years old) use to fall asleep with almost nothing being able to wake me up? untill morning?

Doesn’t body size come into play here ? I’m 6’4 and 310 , I take 400mg at least 5 nights a week for sleep because of my work schedule and I have to force myself to sleep during the day . I don’t have any issues , no high BP , I do feel life headed right before I pass out . I was told by my doctor that the OTC drug scripts are written for an average adult . 5’3 to 5’9 and 100 to 170 lbs .... he has never steered me wrong before . My 2 cents .

Thank you for your very personal response. I truly hope it doesn't fall on blind eyes. All too many people become too comfortable on the luck of the draw of their own lucky experiences and do not understand the many factors such as genetics, health, weight - I could go on - and unfortunately assume "on pill fits all". That's never the case. Ever.
All the best, Darlin'.

It absolutely does! Thank you for touching on that fact, Guest.

-Internist