I have a bottle of allergy relief. They're pink,small. And 25mg each. I take about 15 a day

I hope you never find it. You deserve life that's why you got it...

I hope your feeling better. I understand the pain of depression very easily having gone through it myself. Thank you for spreading light on the subject and I hope your life has made a turn for the better.

I’m a 22 year old female 150lbs 5’6 I took 20 of the 25mg (=500mg). And all it did was make me feel weird and throw up. I Doubt taking 3 a night can cause any type of OD for a big man like urself lol

Bet dude, same

I'm Angela. Trouble sleeping. Rx drugs do not help. I'm taking 3 to 4 dosages of 50 mg but checking to see if more would be too much n try something else n come ba k yo this so j give my body a rest from it as its building up a tolerance from when I was just needing 2 pills. I dont know what else to try. Other natural things dont work for me. I could take 70 mg of melatonin n wouldn't work. Kava rhizome w root extract herbal supplement doesn't work or valerian root but it might for some of u. Sleepy time tea doest work but maybe it can for some of u.

Actually it can affect people differently. Maybe he was vulnerable to it after an illness or so.

Hey I'm sorry for your loss, how much did he take? I'm interested because I wasn't aware you could over dose on this.. was he very thin?

You a lying mother f****r

Did you take it?

I have servere allergies also. I take 20 mg of zyrtec everyday, with benedryl every 4 - 6 hours, this has been for over a year and half. If I forget to take a benedryl, my eyes water, my nose itches profusely and my throat starts itching. My mom was told to take 70 mgs of zyrtec daily, but it dries her out too much. So she suffers needlessly. Our whole family is prone to allergies.

I just got out of jail from a night of crazy hallucinations and fighting with officers. I took around 1500mg (30-50mg tablets) of diphenhydramine. What would you expect? Officers dont believe this was all I took.

Glad you are still with us~~~

Restless leg syndrome exists, when you start to doze off your legs twitch violently one time, one or both, snapping you out of sleep, I know I've dealt with it, it's real trust me, and very hard to sleep with. But honestly with the power of diphenhydramine it doesn't wake me anymore, plus I take Xanax in the morning only, one milligram to keep my anxiety symptoms at bay. It's a good regime, I don't need the Xanax at night and a bottle of diphenhydramine 50 mg at 100 pills is 3 bucks. And I have it with a double shot of hundred proof vodka I'm out in 20 to 30 minutes and sleep up to 6 hours, or take another and let it kick in. But 6 hours of sleep is good for me and I'm active the rest of the 18. I'm 32 in a month. If you administer drugs reasonably they work as you need, I have not upped either dose in over a year. And I take 1 milligram of Xanax once a day versus 3 times a day, so I'm saving myself dependence on either one. Good luck to anyone with these sleeping air anxiety issues. I'm almost 32, 6 foot 2 inches and 215 pounds, and this regimen works like a charm day in and day out repeatedly.

What will overdose of unisom and vodka do to first time user?