I just went through an ivf treatmant and the Dr. first told me my first blood test in the Dr's. office came out positive but the HCG was low. He called and suggested that I rest. and come back in two days for another blood test, that same evening the office called and informed me that my HCG level was no longer high enough to indicated pregancy.

Is there anything I can do to improve the HCG levels.

Thanks

I have been recently research information regarding HCG levels during pregnancy. I am not a professional of any sort, but through my studies I have come across no known facts as to controlling the increase or decrease levels. HCG levels are used to determine whats going on with a pregnancy, levels can indicate certain problems such as miscarriages and may also detect if a pregnancy is of multiples. Because HCG levels rise and lower due to whats going on in our bodies, there isnt a proven fact that you may control them.

Many woman has this problem and there a uteris vitamins that will help. You can only get them at the border of Mexico in one of those Pharmacy's. There called "Cuerpo Amarillo", there prenatal vitamins but for your uteris to increase your hormones. You can take them before or after your pregnancy. It's better to take them before so your chances of getting pregnant is most likely to happen. I took them while I was 3 months pregnant because I was scare of another miscariage and it was hard for me to even get pregnant. When my Aunt told me about these I tried them and I was happy on my results with my baby being healthy and growing so fast now. you should look look them up. I know many woman in the United States that takes them. You should also mention them to your Doctor and see if he or she ar familiar with "Cuerpo Amarillo". There injections by the way. Take care and good luck!

I HAVE A QUICK QUESTION ABOUT THESE SHOTS HOW OFTEN DO YOU NEED TO INJECT YOUR SELF WITH THEM