Has anyone ever had chlomid on here? After trying to conceive for over a year my doctor prescribed chlomid.

I started my first dose this month and got an HCG injection to start ovulation. Do you know when the best time to have intercourse is after that? To be safe we have been doing it about every 12 hours the first two days after in hopes that this will be our lucky month.

Anyone out there with succes on chlomid, I would appreciate any pointers!

Thanks!

Hi there!
I have not personally used clomid, BUT I have heard of many success stories.

ONE big pointer, as noted by a successfuly pregnant woman who used clomid..

Have sex like white rabbits. Clomid helps with ovulation, and you could ovulate sooner or later than you may expect, so definately have sex as much as you can.

My doctor put me on clomid and i was on it for a year nothing happened so I just stop taking it about a year later me and my husband got the suprise of our life after trying for 7 yrs found out i was pregnate and had a beautiful baby boy in OCT..........So I'm not saying it don't work but I know it didn't work for me good luck hope ever thing works out for you

I got pregnant with 2 of my daughters on clomid. Ashley it only took one try. Corrie took me two tries.

tryingtoconceive wrote:

Thanks![/quote
hi i been wondering also about the HCG injection i want to know if it works and where i can get it from.

I took chlomid once and conceived a healthy baby girl. I've had a couple of friends with no sucess but more friends with. The friends that had success had multiples although there is a small percentage of multiples. GOOD LUCK and hang in there!!!!

i had a ectopic pregnancy last december was diagnosed with endometriosis in march and then was given 2 months to try and get pregnant befor i began taking fertility drugs. In may i started my period and on day 3 through 5 i took clomid 50mg nothing happened then second month i was put on prometrium 200mg and clomid 100mg again nothing happened so here i am on 150mg of clomid and i have one good sized follicle i was instructed to take a opk test this morning and if it was negative to come and get a hcg shot of 10,000 units,,,my question is has anybody had any sort of luck with this? i'll be taking a hpt in about 2 weekes to see if i am pregnant! baby dust to all!

It worked the first time for me I took 50mg clomid for 5 days then i kept taking an ovulation test everyday until it was positive then i gave myself the hcg injection and the day my period was due i found out i was pregnant so yes it does work i bought the pills and injection myself online no doctors were involved i had my daughter in 2007 and i am planning to do this all again next month......GOOD LUCK

After being told that I had PCOS, i was advised to use chlomid and on my 2nd month try i felt my ovulation and missed my period. My son is 1yr 4months and i have started working on the second one. So it works for some of us.

I was treated for mild endometriosis in Mar this year and after trying for more than 6 mths, i decided to get some help. I had my 1st round of Clomid & HCG injection treatment last month, follicle was good size 20mm and lining was thick 13mm on the day they gave me the injection. Although everything looks good, no success. Am going for another round this month, keeping my fingers crossed.

Hi Ladies
We have been TTC for 13 months and RE started me on 100mg Clomid and CD3-CD7. On CD10 I got my trigger shot hCG. I had very bad cramps and pain in left & right pelvic areas. I ovulated 24 hours after hCG shot and BD for 2 days. On D11 post hCG, I did a HPT and got a very faint purplish line - almost invisible. Tested again the next day and no line. RE told me to wait for my AF and if it doesn't come, then I must repeat HPT. Does clomid delay AF cycle?
I am now waiting this week out to see if AF start, if not, I am preparing for C2 of Clomid and hCG - but this time, I will have IUI.

Good luck to all of you.

Hello All,

I have been trying for 5 years to have a baby (after a miscarriage of twins), I have just recently had a laporoscapy and before that I was on Chlomid. It did not work for me. I am back on it and desperately trying to fall again. Some times i just dont know if it is ever going to happen!!!

I sent baby dust to you all as I know what you are going through!!!!!

Miss Nae

While many methods of rapid weight loss, including the use of other hCG programs and surgical weight loss (such as gastric bypass and lap bands), result in the loss of large amounts of lean muscle mass, Vital Solutions MD uses a plan that tailors an hcg injections phoenix specifically for you.

***edited by moderator***web addresses not allowed

My doctor recommended a monitored clomid cycle--after 5 days of clomid they found my follicles were still too small, so I did an immediate 2nd course (another 5 days) of clomid. 2nd ultrasound found perfect follicles.

If you don't have success with clomid on your own, find a fertility clinic and see about monitored cycles. I can't tell you how many friends have wasted a lot of time with their regular ob/gyn.

Well adnwhite is right. Fertility clinics can be an answer for you. They can be more successful then just going to the OB/GYN.
Do you have some more information about monitored clomid cycle? Maybe you can explain how things work.
Keep us posted.