listen I'm not asking whether or not HCG is safe or effective, or whether Kevin Trudeau is real or a quack. I just want to know where in Ontario Canada, preferably Toronto Ontario, that I can find a doctor to prescribe HCG injections. Thank you for your time.

Did you get a doc in Toronto, Canada that will prescribe HCG for weight loss?
Who, please share the info.

I am also interested in finding a doctor in toronto who uses the hCG weight loss protocol.

ME TOO;
Is there any doctor in Ontario who prescribes hCG to patience for weight loss?

I too am looking for one.....did you find yet?

Dr randy Stern but it will cost around 1200.00

I am also looking for a doctor to prescribe  HGC INJECTIONS in the Southern New Hampshire area that is cost effecient

I got a Living Social deal for B12 and lipotropic shots but the doctor also does HCG shots. It was with

Withinme MD.  Google that. He said the HCG costs $400-$600. I live in the Washington, DC Metropolitan

Area and his office was in Arlington, VA.   

I found a doctor supervised HCG Program in the Toronto area.  I would highly recommend them.  I lost 30 lbs and the support they provide is excellent.   

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

This is great topic

found that a HGC reset could stop weight gain even after participants finished the HCG protocol diet. Since then a lot of clinical studies have been performed with many new findings. Books have been written about the hormone and its effect on weight loss.

Check out a place called bodystream. They have a Dr supervised HCG program

Medesthetics sarnia Ontario

Can u advise where?

where was the clinic/