Hi, I am a 20 year old woman who found out I was miscarrying at 6 weeks around 3 weeks ago. Have since had sex numerous times (sorry for the in depth details) and am now 3 days late for period with no signs of coming on and have been like clockwork for 10 years before the miscarriage. I am basically wondering - and hoping - there is a chance I could be pregnant again but am unsure if my cycle is just changing due to miscarriage? Also, my hcg levels are back to normal now so would a pregnancy test be reliable or would it still show positive from miscarriage?

Will appreaciate any feedback!

Heatha x

First off, it could be either.  Secondly, why on earth are you having unprotected sex at all if you are not trying to get pregnant?

Thank you for your feedback. Also, if you read again you will see I am trying to get pregnant, just simply wondering if a pregnancy test result could be invalidated by a recent miscarriage after HCG levels are back to the negatives.

I apologize, my answer was supposed to be posted to another question. I don´t know how it got screwed up, but this site is a little weird like that. A pee test is only accurate after you miss your period. Better off doing the blood work, and if HGC levels are low chances are you are not. Sorry about all of this.

Not a problem, I'm new to this site. But thank you for your advice, I will definately take up on it!