What do you think that hcg levels rising slowly might mean? I am 39 year old and this is my second pregnancy attempt the first one was miscarried. I am now almost 3 months pregnant and my doc advised me to have my frequent hcg levels control and the fact is that my hcg levels are rising slowly and the last amount of mine hcg in mIU/ml was 2,240. So what this result is about

I am afraid that this result is nothing pretty about for these hcg results you have usually fits the first or beginning of the 2nd months pregnancy so I think that these results of yours demands an extra medical care for the possible consequence of hcg levels rising slowly such as yours might result in another miscarriage. I am familiar with these for I had my third miscarriage with the similar hcg levels results but it doesn't mean of course you would miscarried again I got my baby after 4th attempt and it was worth of trying so you just keep going. Anyway since you are at the end of your first trimester the risk of miscarriage is pretty much reduced so the wise thing you should be doing now is rest –don't go out of the bad and don't try to do any hard activity or something like that.