ok so last night i was masterbating and reached my first every orgasim it was AMAZING.

i had an old viprating tooth brush lying around so i used that and a sharpey.
first i just fingered myself for a while then i used the brisle part of the tooth brush and rubbed it on my clit then when i started to feel sensation i used the sharpey and shoved it up my vagina and moved it around.
literally one or two mintues later i could barly stand and was holding back from screaming! it was great.

any other advise for reaching great orgasims?

Sometimes a video or pictures would be appropriate. ;-)

Glad you made it to the top of the mountain and thanks for sharing your experiance with the rest of us pervs. Nothing like a good screamer to get you through the night.

Lol true dat.

Skype with friend and but be masturbation I works to see a friend turned on

How do you find your clits??

wow I'm going 2 try dat

A detachable shower head is great for monster orgasms in the shower or bathtub. My tub is actually shaped oddly with these angled ledges on the sides so when I lay back I can comfortably put my legs up while pleasuring. I have always masturbated in the bath/shower, but ever since I got this removable shower head with multiple spray options I make an excuse to have a shower because this thing produces some intense orgasms. It's like a vibrator x10. Even if I direct it into my bum while manually getting off it adds to intensity, plus at the end I am very very clean back there and hubby likes that if you know what I mean.

There are so many ways to masturbate, invest in a removable shower head and you will discover several new ways in just one quick session. If your faucet is lined up right and you can lay back with your vagina positioned just right beneath the tap so warm flow of water stimulates you clitoris you can also achieve amazing results.

You can also sit on a toy while the washing machine is on spin cycle. Or just masturbate in positions you would like to have sex. Traditionally I pleasure myself in the missionary position, but sometimes doggystyle standing up does the trick too. If I masturbate immediately after a shower or bath and am very clean I may also rub and massage my bum, although I don't play with my anus too too often but when I do it adds something nice to the session.

When I'm really bored and want a one way trip to fantasyland I will wear just high heels in the nude. Or an old pair of stockings and just a t-shirt. s***k myself out a bit for a naughty solo session.

Buy a sextoy or two. I own some toys that tempt me to call in sick to work some days. Mostly vibrators but they come in all shapes and sizes and some are for clits, others are for vaginas, others are for anuses. Or you can use many at ones. You don't even have to penetrate to have intense orgasm. One vibe I own causes me to have back to back to back orgasms in a single masturbation session.