Ive tried sharpies,hairbrush,running water { tub DONT GOT A REMOVABLE SHOWER HEAD } and sticking my fingers in :( nothing feels GOOD !!!!! And I cant get a dildo or vibrater!!! Cause my dads a snoop and cause im too young!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!! Im only 13 and I really want it to feel GOOD!!!! 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I am 13 too and I watch porn and masturbate. I have noticed when I have privacy I can fantasize and watch it and it just makes it better. But I hate the feeling that I may get caught but I watch it anyway. I want a vibrator too, and its not that hard because we can get them at regular stores like wal mart and walgreens.

Im a 14 year old girl and what i usually do is scoot my bum under the running water from the bath tub faucet that makes me orgasam in like 5 minutes. or you could be old school and use your fingers while you rub your clit. If you're feeling really wild you can use ice while you rub your clit or while doing the faucet trick. A nice alternative to the vibrator is electric toothbrush you can get one from dollar tree for 1$.

Hey WantsToBePlayedWith7: I don't have an answer but I love your punctuation!! It's awesome!!

and Bubbles62, love the use of the word "bum" :)

Oh I didnt know walmart had them!?!?!?! Thanks :)

try more stuf but what can i teel u im a boy.. and girls mastrub better thant us and im also 13 year old