Im a14 year old girl, and i get turned on ALOT . I used to just use dirty chat, but now i wanna start using my fingers, i did it for the first time today and it was good, but i didnt get really hot. I couldnt let myself go, got any tips? Im still a virgin so its tight.. Tips on objects and technics would really help.. i like watching guys and girls masterbate too, but i dont like girls atall, completly straight, just watching thats fun ;) Ha, Im getting turned on just thinking about it... so hurry!

try useing a hair brush handel or smaller spary can my gf us to uses both of them ps im also 14 and like being sexaul on cam or just talking pm me and wats ur name babe ill help u masterbate

i used to be exactly like u  doing dirty talk too :)
now iam masturbating but i almost used every tool and the best of all is fingers , the best of the best
i can promise u that :)

If u couldn't let go. This is what u do just relex. Clear your mind but if u want think dirty it helps well for me but after that just let your fingers do the rest beleave me it feels so good when u do let your self go it's like u where a locked up anaimal and now that u got out and let go your ready to run free

GOOD LUCK

Ok so im 14 too and wat i use is a electric tooth brush by oral b the entire tooth brush vibrates and it feels sooo good when u rub the brisles on ur clit oh and use the bath tub if u have a removable showerhead use tat if not lay down and let the water do the job

Same! I'm a 13 year old girl, and get turned on alot. I dirty talk to both guys and girls. I use my fingers too, but I don't exactly get hot. I also like watching guys and girls masturbate. You could always watch porn, lesbian, gay, or straight porn. I also like to rub my clit, and using the shower head. OHMYGOSH that's amazing, message me if you want to talk x

Purpledino, you and I have a lot in common. Except I have a penis :P if you ever want some help I am experienced in sexting, I'm 15 :) and would love to have a friend to talk to about anything to do with masturbation. Pm me if your interested :) thanks

PurpleDino97 wrote:

I got turned on too,only by reading your words.You gave me a 8 inch hard one:)So soon I will have to masturbate:)
Use your fingers,a brush or a banana.But put it in a condom first,if it's get broken you will have a problem:))
isn't it anyone you can do it with,masturbate I mean.A friend or a boy/girl in the class??Good luck,and enjoy your clit:))

OMG ME TOO!!! :DD LETS BE BFFS!!! :DDD <3

Im 16 year old girl and never actually masterbate. I tried once but i just couldnt go through with it for me it was wierd . Though like u i like to watch my bf masterbate sense i cant and never will lol. Just remember this everyone is different it didnt work for me it might work for u. Just be careful if u want to have sex.... Your too young for that

Imma15 yr old boh message me if u wanna talk dirty

Yes, shall we start talking X

i got the same prom but im a guy :/

Email me if you want to talk love. I'm a 16yr old bro